IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Over 18s Only
We do not and will not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use this Website or submit any personal data. Due to the nature of our products, you must be over 18 to use and shop on our website.
The Personal Data We Collect About You
When you make purchases from Red Hot Ginger we may collect the following personal data about you:
- your name;
- your billing and delivery postal addresses and e-mail details;
- your communication and shopping preferences;
- your browsing and online shopping activities.
We do not sell or pass any of your data to any third parties for marketing purposes.
How We May Store And Use Your Information
RED HOT GINGER store and process your personal data:
- With your agreement, to contact you by e-mail about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you and for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
- To provide our goods and services to you and for associate purposes, including verifying your identity;
- For research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes;
- For any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
We also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that you make through this Website.
In addition, we may collect anonymous details about visitors to our Website for the purposes of aggregate statistics or reporting purposes. However, no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymous details that we collect for these purposes.
Targeted Updates and Marketing
If you have agreed that we can contact you for marketing purposes we may send you emails and other communications relating to products and services which we think will be of interest and relevance to you as an individual.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you .
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge; and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us. However, if you wish to unsubscribe from e-mail marketing communications that we send you, you can most easily do this by messaging us via email@example.com
Third Party Sites
Updates to this Policy